Saturday 16 March 2013

Ya know that moment when you just start banging your hands on the table?
Or am i just weird like that, not really hard, just to make some music?

I'm soooooo bored right now, i'm using the internet as a fix for boredom!!!!!!!
I could be doing sooooo much more right now:

  • skydiving
  • creating a bucket list
  • shopping
  • painting
  • writing a song
  • baking
  • talking to someone
  • checking my emails
  • writing on my blog (which is what i'm doing)
  • having a drink of water
  • playing computer games 
  • watching tv
  • revising for math test
  • doing french homework
  • feeding my fish (but i did that about 5 mins ago and i think they will die if i do that again)
  • playing with my dog (but he doesn't seem to want to play)
  • going for a walk ( it's raining)
  • writing a story
  • writing a poem
  • painting my nails
  • doing my hair
  • having a shower
  • having a nap
  • play on phone


The list goes on  and on and on and on and on forever....................
i'm gonna play on my phone.
Sara
xoxoxx

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha that's actually a really good list of "what to do when bored"! Luv u sara xx

    ReplyDelete