Sunday 10 November 2013

My past few weeks

Helwooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
How is everyone???
I'm reeeaaaalallllyyyyyy sorry that I haven't been posting for a very long time but I've been quite busy since we started back at school.
We've had a lot of netball matches (for one weekend I went on a netball 'tour' thingy), on the netball tour we came second, we won all our matches except the very final one, which was against St Pauls (During the trip truth be told I did get a little bit homesick but we can forget that). I've had a lot of work (the difficulties being in my year) and in my relaxation time all I've been doing is sleeping, hanging out with a friend (sometimes) or reading.

We've just had half term and my brother went to cape town and my sister went to Sicily, so I was stuck here, in London. But I definitely was not bored. My mom and I decided at 10pm that the next day we were going to go to Paris, so I woke up at 3am to catch a 6am flight (all the train tickets were booked) and we spent the day in Paris sightseeing, it was amazing!!!!! We saw the eiffel tower, we went on the eiffel tower, we saw the concorde, we saw Notre Damme and so many other amazing things, but we didn't see the Louvre because it is closed on Tuesdays.......

And now I have been back at school for a week, a very busy week mind you. 2 netball matches and on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I didn't get home until between 6-7, on Thursday I had an orthodonist appointment so my teeth were very painful by 6 but Friday, I got to relax with friends for 2 hours then go and see different friends for fireworks. I was being a very busy busy bee. But nevermind that, I am now relaxed and well rested and sort of ready for another week of school...... (not really)

Sara
:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment