Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas!!!!!

I'm FINALLY OFF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's now officially Christmas Holiday!!!!!!!!
I get to go and get presents for my family and I've done my secret santa in school ( I think she like what I got her).
I have to buy for my

  • mum
  • dad
  • sister
  • brother
  • uncle
  • uncle
  • friends
  • nanny
And I'm REALLY EXCITED FOR RECEIVING PRESENTS!!!!!!!!

(even though I have no idea what I want)

What do you want for Christmas??????? Are you excited??????

On Christmas we are going to open presents in the morning have breakfast (a small one) and a delicious christmas lunch with family, then do christmas things for the rest of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!


I've got some jokes:

  • What is a childs favourite king at christmas?

A stocKING
  • What did the snowman and his wife hang over their baby's crib
A Snow Mobile!

  • What's brown and sneaks round the kitchen?
Mince Spies

  • Why is it always cold at Christmas
Because it is Decemberrrrrrrrrrr!


Have a VERY Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment