Thursday 4 September 2014

First Day Back to School

Today was my first day back to school………

It wasn't actually as bad as you'd think
We changed classes, but it is a really nice class and I hope it will be fun to have a new class
I have okay teaches, not too much of a fan of teachers, but It's ok, I'm sure it'll all be fine.

Netball trials were also today,
da da daaaaa
There is gonna be four more netball trials before i really know whether i;m on the team, so crossed fingers!!

Teachers, surprisingly, didn't load me up with homework just a bit of reading and teachers checklist.
On the weekend I have to go and get all my new folders for school, cause I'm not sure how many subjects need it…

My friend gave me a really nice pencil case with an indian design with red elephants on a white background.

Wish me luck in Year 9!!

No comments:

Post a Comment