Monday 13 October 2014

My month

Hi Everyone,

I'm am extremely sorry for not posting in almost a month….
But I have had a very busy month.
Catching up with all the year 9 school work
Netball practise
Guitar practise
Piano practise
Hanging out with my cousins
Hanging out with my grandma
Baking with my grandma  ( we made maamoul ) delicious
(I call my grandma tita as that is arabic)

But I am very sorry.
On the weekend I had 3 parties
Emily
Natalia & Isabella
Charlotte

And over the month I had:
Serena : my sister
Maddie (bff)
Izzy (bff) surprise party

And in a couple weeks
Grace , karaoke

And next week is Half Term, 2 weeks of vacation woowso I will tell you everything we do, whether we go away or not.
During half term we have Halloween, still don't know what I'm doing.
Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment