Tuesday 2 July 2013

BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

I know I haven't blogged in a long long long time. 
But HI, How are you I have reached 350 pageviews!!!!!!!!!
Someone in Poland viewed my blog, Thank you, dude/dudette in Poland
And Russia
And U.S
U.K
Indonesia!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you guys
Changing the subject:

But recently it was my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
It was a lot of fun.
Actually
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun.
In the morning when I woke my dad gave me a fun doodly thingy, it draws circles inside circles inside circles............ you end up with a pretty pattern
inside joke


Then later my parents took me out, SHOPPING, to get some CLOTHES AND JEWELS!!!!!!
I went to Harvey Nichols to get some beautiful jeans, blue, black and red for summer and evenings.
Then we went down the road to Harrods and visited the fancy jewelry shops.Like Cartier, Van Cleefe, Bvlgari;................ Fancy!
My parents took me to Mr Chow, the food was....
.
.
.
.
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was absolutely delicious chinese food.
AND WE SAW MICHAEL MCINTYRE!!!!!!!( a comedian)
(just heard a bunch of seagulls, RANDOM)
All in All it was fantastic, I loved it

THANK YOU MAMA AND PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a great time.
Update soon, promise.
xoxoxx
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment