Thursday 4 July 2013

SCHOOL

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to say that

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(As you can tell I am extremely excited, but wait for it.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Only
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1
MORE
DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well technically it is only half a day cuase we have a half day, finish at 12 then I have to go to a picnic.
BUT
THEN 
IT
IS 
SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUMMER
SUMMER
SUMMER
SUMMER
SUMMER
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
As you can tell I CANNOT WAIT!
9 WEEKS FULL OF FUN AND RELAXING, MY FRIEND AND I ARE GONNA GO ROUND LONDON AND DO LOADS OF FUN THINGS, I WILL PUT PICS UP. 
PROMISE.
xoxoxx
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment