Thursday 25 July 2013

My Summer so far......

My Summer so far has been really boring.
But
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm beginning to pick up the pace, I'm starting a tennis camp next week in hyde park, really excited for that. Except for the fact that I have to play tennis in the blistering heat. (jokes it isn't' blistering just quite hot). But I'm really excited to meet some new people. 
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! New friends!!!!!!
Yesterday I did Kickboxing in the park, that was really enjoyable but now my entire body hurts because I did more tennis after that.

I know it sounds like I play loads of tennis but I don't, I have just been signed up to do a lot.

Anyway, my entire body is hurting and even stretching isn't helping.
Does anyone have any ideas how to stop the pain?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Update soon
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment